Sunday, April 7, 2013

Adventuring in Carytown

The day that I visited the Holocaust museum, I also went adventuring in Carytown. I had never been before, and I wanted to go and see what it was like and walk around and go inside all the little shops they have. I went in Carytown Cupcakes (so good) and got two of the best cupcakes EVER! They were awesome. After that my friend and I went into alot of the stores. We had the hardest time crossing the street, because where we live we don't have to cross at a crosswalk or even wait for cars to stop (because there are none) it was funny. It was also very obvious that her and I did not belong in the city!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this because we both come from very country places and cities like Richmond seem so different! I love carytown! It's such a fun place to explore and all of the food places and shops are super cute and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete