Sunday, April 7, 2013

Holocaust Museum

The other day I had to visit the  Holocaust museum for another class that I'm taking. It was a very good experience, and I think everyone should go to the museum at some point. When you first get there, they give you a sticker to wear. You then go into a room and watch a video about the Holocaust, told by survivors. After that you go on a self-guided tour around the museum. They have all kinds of displays that show they people and everything. I went inside a room that was like a gas chamber, and also crawled through a tunnel which was used for hiding. There's even a place set up that shows all of the Holocaust survivors that have made their way to Richmond. Like I said, I think that it is a very good experience and everyone should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment