Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peer Reviews

I think that the peer review days really helped out a lot. It helped to get opinions from my peers on all of my papers before actually turning it in for a grade. It also helps to get other people to read my paper before I turn it in because they might catch some mistakes that I didn't. We took turns reading our papers out loud while our group members took notes. Then, I let someone else read my paper themselves so they could pick out any spelling errors I might have missed. The peer review days were really helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you, the peer reviews have helped me to get the maximum grade that I can get on my papers. I often find myself speed reading through my essays so I do not catch the errors in them that others may find. It is a big help having a couple extra pair of eyes read over my papers.

    ReplyDelete